ZoneOne

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZoneOne
ZoneOne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZoneOne

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZoneOne » General » News » Home

Home

+3
Marquis
AnimeAccount
Hu
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Home Empty Home Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Hu

Hu
Fledgling
Fledgling

ZoneOne is alive.

We are a family. as long we keep together this is our home.

Last edited by Hu on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well, we cannot throw away our dreams like that huh. ;))

2Home Empty Re: Home Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm

AnimeAccount

AnimeAccount
Unrepeatable
Unrepeatable

Home Icon_cry is that the only solution we have?

3Home Empty Re: Home Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Marquis

Fledgling
Fledgling

I'm sticking it out to the bitter end. If our clan leaders would actually recruit we would be in much better shape.

As it is right now we should just start recruiting any active players we can find just so we can grow in numbers at least. Once we have a solid foundation we can start trying to get new clans.

The only reason we are in such bad shape is because clan leaders just don't care

4Home Empty Re: Home Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Yue Han

Yue Han
Excellent
Excellent

damn sorry ive been away, ive been quite sick recently, been in bed all day ill try be on tonight so we can discuss this..

5Home Empty Re: Home Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

o.o

6Home Empty Re: Home Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

No. The situation is very bad....only 24 ppls left in the alli and i'm the only person active for like a month....noone comes on,no new members,more and more leave...so if we were a family we were all still there...now all that remains is the memory of what z1 was back in those days...

7Home Empty Re: Home Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Yue

Yue
Unique
Unique

i'm afraid now that there are 23 members, like you said ralu all i have are memories, i'm tired of being the only one on everytime i log on...I hope Z1 will be able to revive but i'm afraid i'm not going to be able to be apart of it
i loved getting to know you all, I hope we will all see each other again sometime.

8Home Empty Re: Home Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am

AnimeAccount

AnimeAccount
Unrepeatable
Unrepeatable

agree, but i'll be taking a break from jade dyansty for a while, but keep in touch here

9Home Empty Re: Home Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 am

Nijiyo

Famed
Famed

Ralu wrote:i'm the only person active for like a month....noone comes on,no new members,more and more leave...

that's makes me think in my last days in z1... i was in very few who's was still a lot active.... and about new members... proll no one is working on it... and ppl leave cause this alli is dead for a very long while. Then ppl dont see interest to stay in a dead alli...and being the only ones to suppose it well few whos very active...on a long time that's proll make they pissed off to be the only one to keep it alive...
and i heard a while ago there was new member after i left..and it wasnt that much active.....

Yue wrote:i'm afraid now that there are 23 members, like you said ralu all i have are memories, i'm tired of being the only one on everytime i log on...I hope Z1 will be able to revive but i'm afraid i'm not going to be able to be apart of it
i loved getting to know you all, I hope we will all see each other again sometime.

well honestly before i left z1...,
the alli was already dead...not for being pessimist but this alli is dead definitly...and there's proll no way to get back as it was ...in first time i was in z1 and i guess it was way more active then when i enter in last may...so well

proll there's a issue to it...but with what i know...chance of this alli is back and active are small... i mean you could makes it revive if you've good persons for makes it... the problem.... you must find them and god know how many of those ppl are there ....and ima not in position for help this alli... i've job to do in another alli and ima working hard on it...but guys if you really wanna makes zoneone revive again ...you've seriously a lot of work to do ... cause its alike atm if you restart from begining...
but with members whose arent active at all except for barely ones...

as well thats my idea on it...agree or not .. i dont mind i just explain my point of view on the subject and i dont wanna be offensive with all this be honestly i think its the reality sadly...

and alike some here ...zoneone is my home too ...and still i can remember only good memories and great time i got in this alli....i miss it a lot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZoneOne » General » News » Home

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum