ZoneOne

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZoneOne
ZoneOne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZoneOne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ralu(ca) :):):):):):).................

+2
sebu
Ralu
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

let's start with the beggining
Name:Raluca
Nicknames: Ralu(by 90% of ppls);Hime(by Shank); Raluk(by Roxi &Radu);Leeah(from jd)
Likes: Arts,cartoons Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_biggrin ,swimming(WATER!!!!!),FUN,sweets(jellys!),MuSiC,Kelly Clarkson-Because of you,ATB-Ecstasy(and maaaanyyyyy others) my family&friends pc games and....uhm..colors!
Dislikes:Meanies,lies,fights Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_eek ,to be upset,to do homeworks,to be bored&do boring stuffs Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_rolleyes .
My mood:ALMOST every day happy...and try to be calm....but sometimes loose my control(who doesn't? Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_redface )
but the word who describe all is :IMPERFECT(and i like being that)
and those are with dedication for alex Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_tongue
Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Imagin29
Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Imagin30 this is all(for the moment!) Cheers! Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Ralu on Thu May 26, 2011 11:00 am; edited 6 times in total

2Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:34 pm

sebu

sebu
Admin

omg thissss puppies sooo cutee =D

very nice pics Very Happy happy to see u!
why were yer hands blue?o.o

http://zoneone.omgforum.net

3Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Baylii

Baylii
Fledgling
Fledgling

o.o you're adorable!

4Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Mai*

Mai*
Unrepeatable
Unrepeatable

awwww, so cute,luvvy doggies!!!
btw, which part of romania are you from?

and i miss ya my lil sis..come back sooooonn!!!! Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_cry Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_cry

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

Ok, 1st thank u Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_biggrin
2nd i was just fooling around with my friends
3rd i am from the East part the region is called Moldova and the town is called Barlad
4th i will come as soon as possible! Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_biggrin Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_biggrin Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_smile

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

btw can't wait till the end of the scholar year banquet!Very Happy:D:D
yay! 1 month remains and hopefully i will post some pictures Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_cheers

7Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 pm

sebu

sebu
Admin

ooo sounds fun =D

8Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 am

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

hope to be ! from what i know boys don't like to dance but they promised to do that! so even with rope we get them on the dancefloor Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_twisted

Mai*

Mai*
Unrepeatable
Unrepeatable

ROFL!! that i want to see!!!!

10Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

u are my guest! Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_biggrin

11Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 am

sebu

sebu
Admin

get a vid instead pics Very Happy haha

12Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Thu May 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

sure i will but let's see if i know how to post them *whistle*

13Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

okay..as i promised the banquet photos are here,i don't know how to post a video directly from my pc so,if anyone knows,please share the secret with me!(\

Last edited by Ralu on Thu May 26, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

14Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 am

AnimeAccount

AnimeAccount
Unrepeatable
Unrepeatable

wow! u look so pretty! and ur freinds too Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_redface. i'm sure every men passed by blushed when they saw u Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Icon_wink

15Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 am

Miguel (Asbeel)

Miguel (Asbeel)
Famed
Famed

Hey sis nice pics!!! And yes, I think you look good too. And about the video, I dont think this website has an option to upload videos from ur pc, thats why I post videos from youtube =P

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=773534244

16Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Empty Re: Ralu(ca) :):):):):):)................. Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent

thanks guys Smile. Well digi,mens didn't passed by me the only mens were teachers and they had wifes XD and about the videos i don't want to post them on youtube o.o!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum