ZoneOne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deity of the Winds Event

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deity of the Winds Event on Thu May 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Hu

Fledgling
Fledgling
Incense Valley: The bull have better chances to win, because many ppl pick it for the race.

The Billows: Wait for updates. . .

Note: Theres no 100% sure that the mounts i posted wins, but you may get more lucky with these as with the others.

PS: if your not intrested about winning or your sure the mount you picked will lose, you can pick up the affinity beads that will be droped on the race way.

Have fun, if you lose the race you get 20 taichi pills but if you win.....100 taichi pills.

And dont forget, the race is on R15 only! You will be teleported to the race place, so dont switch realm after you buy the ticket. im sure you dont wanna buy the ticket and stay on the wrong track.

View user profile

2 Re: Deity of the Winds Event on Thu May 20, 2010 5:19 pm

sebu

Admin
Saylerd wrote:
And dont forget, the race is on R15 only! You will be teleported to the race place, so dont switch realm after you buy the ticket. im sure you dont wanna buy the ticket and stay on the wrong track.

thats wat i did first time xD

3 Re: Deity of the Winds Event on Thu May 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Ralu

Excellent
Excellent
me too XD

View user profile

4 Re: Deity of the Winds Event on Fri May 21, 2010 2:54 am

Hu

Fledgling
Fledgling
K ppl, i got the updates, how to win the deity of wind event.

its pretty easy and with friends you win for sure.

-No matter wich mount you pick.

-On the race you will notice that near the mount on the last posicion spawns some little moobs with red name named Rice.

-Once you kill this little moobs, you get good EXP and they drop Affinity beads! but thats not all, once you kill this moobs the mount you picked gets a speed boost!!

Thats how i won this time lol

Reward:

-20 taichi pills from participating on the event.
-100 taichi pills from winning the event
-200 Affinity beads

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum